Executive Coach, Leadership Coach, Facilitator, Conflict Engagement Consultant
Public and Private Sector
For over 20 years Doug has worked as a coach, mediator, facilitator and trainer fascinated by leadership and team-building opportunities in the private and public sectors. He supports leaders at all levels to face their challenges, gain insight and move into the future with confidence. Doug teaches on a variety of topics including resilient leadership, handling difficult conversations, influence without authority, storytelling, and coaching for performance. In his approach he brings systems thinking to enhance team dynamics and to support inclusive work environments.
- Coach leaders at all levels: Executives, Manager of Managers, Frontline Managers, Employees.
- Coach Leadership Teams
- Designed and delivered coach training to influence a “Leader as Coach” culture.
- Designed an ICF certified internal coaching program to build a cadre of skilled employee-coaches that could be deployed cost-effectively across the system.
- Led the learning and development department for a 4,500 person organization.
- Designed and delivered in-person and virtual learning experiences that support employees, managers and leaders to leverage their strengths in service of their mission.
- Taught managers at a global high-tech company to accelerate their growth and business results.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
- Professional Certified Mentor Coach, International Coach Federation
- M.A. Organization Systems Renewal, Antioch University
- B.A. University of California, Los Angeles
- Certified: Leadership Circle Profile, Gallup Strengths Coach, True Tilt Personality Profile
Call, email or use our contact form. Drop us a line and we’ll get right back with you.