Project Management, Coaching, Mediation
Consumer Goods, Utilities, Non-Profits
With over 20 years of experience in project management, change management and leadership development, Elisa supports leaders and teams to increase their performance to achieve their objectives. Her strength lies in her relationship building and mediation skills that bring cross-functional leaders with diverse perspectives together and resolves the challenges that hold them back from collaboration and performance. She has worked both internally to drive change and as a consultant in both the public and private sector. Organizations include Pacific Gas and Electric, City CarShare, VolunteerMatch, SoftNet Systems, Conair Corporation, and many others.
- Project management to maximize impact and organizational objectives
- One-on-one executive coaching for leaders
- Employee engagement and workplace performance
- Change management
- Strategic communication
- Workshop facilitation
- M.B.A, Thunderbird, School of Global Management
- B.S., Bucknell University
- Certified Mediator, Thunderbird, School of Global Management
- Executive Coach, Coactive Institute
Call, email or use our contact form. Drop us a line and we’ll get right back with you.