Consultant, Facilitator, Coach
Global expertise, Public Sector, Healthcare, Financial Services, Energy
Jeff works on both the individual level and at the enterprise and business unit level to create and execute change strategies that capture business value and make change stick. He combines a highly strategic understanding of organizational theory with deep listening to help leaders clarify their most important goals and desired outcomes, identify strengths and developmental opportunities, and support their plans for learning and growth.
Jeff has a long history (over 30 years) helping local and global brands succeed in their organizational design, change management, technology deployment, and cultural change initiatives. Recent clients include the City of Seattle, Spectrum Brands, Providence Health Systems, and Chevron. He has also worked in health care with physicians, nurses, administrators, and other health professionals for over 10 years. While Jeff calls the Pacific Northwest home, his talent in working with cross-cultural teams takes him throughout the world including the UK, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Kuwait, Nigeria, Philippines, and Indonesia, and throughout North America.
- Extensive experience in executive and team coaching
- Adult development and organizational consulting expertise
- Organizational behavior and design theory
- Big 4 consulting firm background
- Ph.D. Organizational Behavior, Case Western Reserve University
- M.A. Education, University of California, Davis.
- Certified: Leadership Circle 360 Assessment and the Global Leadership Profile
- Fluent in multiple other assessment tools and approaches