Executive Coaching, Facilitation
Financial Services, Legal, Health Care, Entrepreneurship
An accomplished coach and facilitator, John works with groups and individuals to help them discover actionable ways to execute quickly on their leadership and organizational goals. John brings innate listening skills, deep subject matter expertise in business coaching and over 30 years of experience in working in the legal, corporate, and entrepreneurial worlds to each client engagement. John understands the nuanced relationship between personal experience and professional performance that help both individuals and organizations reach their strategic goals and bring new levels of meaning and connection into their lives.
- Facilitated programs on effective performance for thousands of individuals
- Facilitated over 75 customized executive offsites for companies ranging from mid-sized firms to Fortune 500
- Former attorney and executive at major US based financial institutions
- Seasoned leader at the world’s largest business coaching franchise company
- 10 years of experience with an organization specializing in personal performance.
- Executive Coach to business leaders and entrepreneurs in a variety of industries including technology, government service, legal, financial services, hospitality, media, health care and retail.
- J.D., University of San Francisco
- B.A., Social Ecology, University of California, Irvine
- Member of the California State Bar. Former member of the American Bar Association.
- National speaker at the American Bankers Association for Corporate Trust