Leadership, Organizational Culture & Systems Consultant
Lucy is a certified systems innovation facilitator and GiANT Worldwide coach who knows that the future belongs to those leaders who can listen effectively to the systems that they lead, especially in moments of crisis. Lucy supports leaders to shift how they understand and engage with the organizations and systems they lead, taking an ecosystem approach that unlocks the collective intelligence for both greater mission impact and a more humane work experience.
Lucy understands first hand what it’s like to lead through the volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity in the global public and social sectors, drawing on her 15 years of experience across five continents, from the desert of South Sudan to the halls of leadership at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention during COVID-19.
Lucy is a sociologist and economist by training, a Third Culture Kiwi, and a lifelong learner in the arenas of diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging, social justice and decolonization. With radical compassion and candor, Lucy challenges herself and those she works with to get comfortable being uncomfortable, center at the margins and take radical responsibility for systems change.
- Master of Science (Public Health / Health Systems Management), London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts (Sociology), Massey University, New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Economics), Massey University, New Zealand
- GiANT Worldwide Consultant & Coach
- DSIL Certified in Systems Innovation Leadership