Instructional Designer, Virtual Facilitation, Trainer
Public and Private Sector
Maggie has over a decade of experience working with organizations in the public and private sectors in teaching, facilitation, and coaching. Maggie, a self-described high-energy process geek, uses a facilitation and leadership development approach driven by neuroscience and adult learning theory. Her facilitation repertoire includes participatory group processes to help groups discover their own clear purpose, include all voices, articulate challenges, develop leaders, build trust, and find the best structures for learning, strategy, innovation, and collaborative work. Her expertise is in facilitation, organizational development, leadership, design- thinking, instruction and training. In her current work, she helps organizations across sectors by facilitating and designing effective meetings, trainings, and events that foster great leaders, deep learning, and organizational resilience.
- Author and facilitator for multi-level training series called “Great Meetings”
- Designer and facilitator of County-wide Leadership Development training for King County
- Designed and facilitated workplace culture and 3-year strategic priorities the State of WA
- State Department of Social and Health Services SNAP-ED program
- Lead designer and facilitator of Digital Equity Learning Network launch.- City of Seattle Technology Division (Meetings up to 80 people)
- Lead designer and facilitator of Public Health Seattle and King County Healthcare and Food Insecurity Learning Network launch and early formation
- Seth Godin’s Alt-M.B.A.
- MA Teaching, Colorado College
- B.A., Colorado College
- Professional Teaching License (Washington state and Colorado)