PAMELA YOGA – YIEKE
Facilitator, Trainer, Executive Coach, and Leadership & Mentoring Consultant
Pamela has over 28 years of extensive experience working with diverse groups in the Private Sector, Government, NGOs, and Academia.
She continues to work with African Women in Agricultural Research Development in designing and facilitation of leadership, mentoring and negotiation programs as well as coaching for over a decade now.
- Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching (AoEC- currently pursuing ICF Accreditation)
- Certified in the following relevant areas of training and coaching:
- Group Facilitation Skills by Community at work based in the USA
- MBTI Practitioner by JVR Consulting Psychologists based in South Africa
- Coaching & Mentoring for training of trainers by IIR Training based in South Africa