SADÉ JASMÍN JACKSON
Director of Client Engagement and Operations
For more than 15 years, Sadé has worked with the world’s leading law, executive search, and management consulting firms to provide high-level administrative, operations, and project management support. She has supported leaders at all levels within the organization and strongly believes in sharing power at every level in the workplace. At Eithos, Sadé handles a broad and diverse range of responsibilities to support Eithos’ clients, advance the firm’s mission, and ensure quality at every level of operations from planning to execution.
- Senior administrator and research associate of a leading executive search firm
- Operations manager of a management consulting firm, training and managing the administrative support staff
- Operations and administrative manager of an education company, leading, managing, and training a team of 5+ administrative and operations professionals
- A.A., Liberal Arts, LaGuardia Community College
- Business Skills Certificate, Grace Institute