Executive Coaching, Facilitation
Trace brings 25 years’ experience in executive leadership, technical project management, and advanced credentials in psychological health and safety, leadership coaching, and systemic coaching to serve people who are here to serve others. He helps stressed-out managers find relief by becoming safe-space leaders who use psychological health and safety to support themselves and their people to feel light and joyful in their workplaces. He is an expert in helping people identify and transform toxic stress, anxiety, and unresolved systemic trauma found in management, teams, leadership, organizations, and family systems.
- Implemented the Canadian standard of Psychological Health Safety
- Coach teams, families, and individuals affected by trauma, stress, and vicarious trauma
- Develop and lead digital courses, in-person facilitated workshops, and courses on creating safe spaces at work and home
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
- Certified Life & Leadership Coach (CLC), International Coach Federation
- Certified Transformational Presence Leadership Coach (CTPLC), The Center for Transformational Presence
- Transformational Presence Leadership in Action, The Center for Transformational Presence
- DAPM, Diploma Applied Project Management, Simon Fraser University
- Advanced Management Certificate in Psychological Health and Safety, University of Fredericton
Call, email or use our contact form. Drop us a line and we’ll get right back with you.